Bishops Park is located in Fulham, West London. The park was given by the Ecclesiastical Commissioners and opened in 1893.
The park runs north of the River Thames sharing beautiful views, it also has a embankment pathway that leads down the river in both directions. Other facilities include: Bowling Greens, Tennis Courts, Children's Playground, Children's Outdoors Water and sand area, Henry the Eighths Palace (which is open to the public please see the website for more details.)
A memorial for those who fort in the Spanish Civil War has been displayed in the park since 1997.
Address: Bishop's Ave, Fulham, London SW6 6EA